EVENT DATES AND LOCATION
Week 1: February 28 – March 4, 2019 Week 2: April 4–8, 2019
Registration cutoff: February 14, 2019
Course Fee: $3,025.00
CEC Members: $2,725.00
(+ 13% HST)
The fee includes a complete and comprehensive manual, breakfast, and lunch each day.
BN# 867668436 RT 0001
• Thirty (30) calendar days prior to start of course–100% refund
• Fifteen (15) calendar days prior to start of course–50% refund
• Seven (7) calendar days prior to course commencement–No refund
• Substitutions can be made up to the day before the course starts
HOW TO PAY
Visa, MC, AMEX, Cheque
Seating is limited to 24 students.
Please register online at:
Registration is not complete until payment has been received.
For more information please contact:
Construction Education Council
701–280 Albert St.
Ottawa, ON K1P 5G8
Phone: (613) 232-5169
Fax: (613) 235-2793
The Construction Education Council (CEC) proudly presents the exclusive Gold Seal and Blue Seal Accredited Project Management Program. This highly acclaimed program is offered in partnership with the University of Waterloo. The program takes place over a 10-day period and is split into two 5-day sessions. This will mark the 40th session offered with nearly 900 industry managers graduating from the program.
This Gold Seal accredited course is designed to:
• Improve the planning and controlling of your projects, thereby improving your company’s bottom line
• Take a business view of projects and take ownership of a project from bid to final payment
• Increase your own project “lessons learned” by learning from experiences of other participants
• Be able and willing to contribute improvements to your company’s project management process
• Be better prepared to take the Gold Seal examination, if you choose
• Enjoy your projects!
Over the 10-day period, sessions will be held on:
• Project Administration
• Managing Individual Differences
• Safety: A Management Perspective
• Change Orders
• Construction Law
• Job Cost Controls
• Meetings and Communication
• Dispute Avoidance and Claims
• Labour Relations: Due Diligence
• Project Completion
Part of what is unique in this Project Management offering is that over the 10-day period you will be introduced to 8 different instructors who are all experts in their field of knowledge. You will learn from the best!
In order to receive the course certificate, students MUST attend 9 of 10 days. A final assignment must also be completed during class time.